2 Screw,The Take-out Robot with 3 Station Cooling ,Only 9S.
Demark 48,72,96 cavities pet preform line@(injection molding system@injection molding machine@pet preform system@) uses a new part cooling and handling system, which features:
1. Cooling on the inner surface of the preform without using compressed air, unlike most post-mold cooling systems which only cool the outer surface
2. Optimized cycle utilization — being mounted on the moving platen, the cooling system remains active for up to 85% of the overall cycle.
Demark pet preform injection molding systems are available from 280 to 500 tonnes (2800 to5000 kN) and up to 96 cavities.
Demark pet injection systems offer:
1. Faster cycles(9s)
2. Reduced energy consumption
3. Smaller footprint
4. Improved repeatability
5. Rapid set-up
1. Two state plasticizing enables plenty injection quantity;
2. Take out plate with three working position insures sufficient cooling time and shorter cycle time;
3. High quality parts and accessories from world famous brands enable higher speed and precision;
4. Special screw design increases torque while brings down shear force to avoid degradation;
5. Accumulator from world reputable manufacture increases performance while brings down power consumption;
Reflex platens distribute clamp force evenly across the platen face.
1. Allow for 10-30% lower clamp tonnage
2. Decrease mold wear
3. Improve part quality
demark systems offer both reciprocating screw (RS) and two-stage injection units. RS units offer the performance required for many PET applications while two-stage is appropriate for higher throughput applications.
DMK-based controls manage all functions of our PET production systems, with optional packages to integrate auxiliaries and downstream part handling equipment. Advantages include:
1. Faster cycle times
2. Improved shot-to-shot repeatability
3. Remote connectivity through ServiceNetLink
4. Control of molding system and auxiliaries from a single interface
Linear bearings support the moving platen directly on the machine base. This design reduces mold wear by improving platen alignment and perpendicularity, and provides a grease free molding environment.